The preferred candidate will be trilingual- English, Spanish and Portuguese….
this position is a 2-3 year level resource…. 5 years being the max
- Complete programming and technical unit testing, following company standards.
- Thoroughly document code changes within source/objects.
- Create robust, detailed, and conclusive User Test scripts, containing both logical technical and user test steps, including specific inputs/outputs/results expected.
- Collect test evidence.
- Utilize standard Change Management promotion processes.
- Make sure the products developed deliver value to the business.
- Proactively communicate status for all activities
- Accurately estimate programming time and resource requirements based on programming and software environment expertise.
- Translate business needs and opportunities into functional/technical requirements.
- Ensure that developed products offer value to the business.
- Serve as technician leader on maintenance projects or develop new applications.
- Provide support to end users.
- Analyze and solve application incidents.
- Proficiency in Oracle Forms version 11g o 6i, Oracle Reports version 11g o 6i, and Oracle PL/SQL (Procedural Language/Structured Query Language).
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in analyzing, designing, testing and implementing software solutions.
- Knowledge in Java (JSP, IDE: NetBeans/JDeveloper/Eclipse, JDK, WSvr: Tomcat, Apache, Fwrk: Struts or Mvc) is a plus.
- Intermediated-advanced English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Handling Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to travel inside and outside the country 10% of time.
- Driver’s license.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
Job Type: Full-time
- PL/SQL: 4 years