Full Stack Web Developer
MaxDream Corporation, is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join our Marketing & Web team. This Full Stack Developer provides expertise across multiple segments of digital marketing aligned to the overall success of the company.
We’ve been delivering cutting-edge performance products, services, and customer experiences since 2001. We are looking to expand our existing marketing efforts through the use of technology, and this is a position to grow within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying potential for increasing sales on our ecommerce website, and building solutions to do so
- Developing integrations with third party systems (using APIs, Web Services, etc)
- Design new pages and maintain existing sections of our website
- Working with the Marketing & Web team to increase brand awareness and customer engagement through website, social media, videos, etc
- Taking part in video shoots (in studio, at events and on track)
- Analyzing and optimizing existing SEM strategies
- Create and execute new digital marketing strategies
- Implementing features and functionality in the form of tools to streamline operations
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Automobiles
- Strong knowledge of PHP (minimum 3 years experience)
- Knowledge of LAMP stacks, experience maintaining Linux servers
- Experience with Laravel or other OOP frameworks
- Adwords, Analytics, solid understanding of SEM & SEO and tools/strategies (minimum 2 years experience)
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- A passion for automotive performance, a true gearhead
- Strong sense of design (Graphic Design experience)
- Strong JS experience, including Node.js
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Health Benefits, Dental, Eye Care
- Professional and fun work environment, part of a great team
- Track experiences & thrills
Salary is based on experience. We are looking to fill this full-time position immediately with a “gearhead” who is passionate about automotive performance and lifestyle. Only applicants local in South Florida should apply (this position is in Pompano Beach).
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Must pass drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Search Engine Optimization: 2 years (Required)